Taikichiro Mori is a Japanese, probably best known as the founder of the Mori Building Company.
Taikichiro Mori was the richest person in the world in 1991 due to the fortune that he has made over the years through the Mori Building Company.
|Born:||March 1, 1904|
|Source of Wealth:||Construction|
Taikichiro Mori Net Worth Over Time
Taikichiro Mori’s assets have been split among his children according to Forbes Minoru Mori held 1.9 billion of his assets on 3rd March 2012. However, Taikichiro Mori was named the richest person in the world in 1991.
Taikichiro Mori’s Companies
- Mori Building Company
How did Taikichiro Mori become rich?
Most of Taikichiro Mori’s wealth came from the Mori Building Company.
- Mori graduated from the Tokyo College of Commerce in 1928.
- Mori was appointed as a Professor at Kyoto Sericulture Technical High School in 1932.
- He served as Dean of the Faculty of Commerce from 1954 to 1959.
- 1959 Mori became the president of his Company.
- Forbes named him the richest person in the world in 1991-1992.
- On the 30th of January 1993, Taikichiro Mori died.
Famous Taikichiro Mori Quotes
It is never too late to start with a good investment.Taikichiro Mori