Reichmann family is a Canadian, probably best known as the founders of Olympia and York company.
Reichmann’s family was one of the richest families in the world due to the fortune that the family has made over the years through Olympia and York company.
|Source of Wealth:||International Property Development|
Reichmann family Net Worth Over Time
There is no guaranteed evidence of the net worth cast of the Reichmann family over time. However, in most sources, Richmann was noted as bankrupt due to several financial misrepresentations and agreements.
Reichmann family’s Companies
- Olympia and York company
How did the Reichmann family become rich?
Most of the Reichmann family’s wealth comes from the Olympia and York company.
- Samuel Reichmann moved the family to Vienna, Austria, in 1928.
- The Richmans made several financial agreements in 1955, 1960, 1969, 1976, and 1980.
- In 1981, they bought Abitibi-Price Inc, the world’s largest newspaper producer, for $502 million.
- 1985, they acquired the majority interest in Gulf Canada Resources, in the second-largest takeover in Canadian history.
- Reichman’s family company was forced into bankruptcy owing more than twice what their family was supposedly worth.
- However, they are yet involved in tile and stone, retirement care, and real estate development deals across the globe.
Famous Reichmann family Quotes
The patient needs an experience, not an explanation.Reichmann family