Dan Smith is an American poker player with a whopping net worth of over 37.063 million USD as of April 2020. His income comes from his poker winnings. His biggest winning is $2,044,766 in June 2014. Let’s take a closer look at the man behind the money and his most significant poker accomplishments.
How much did Dan Smith win from poker?
Dan Smith has won around 38,992,280 USD from his live tournaments as of August 2022.
Notable achievements and winnings
Dan Smith started his poker career in 2007. Here find out his notable achievements in his poker career.
- In 2012, He won the $100,000 + 500 No-Limit Hold’em Event at the 2012 Aussie Millions Poker Championship for $1,041,828, remarking his first 7 figure win of his career.
- He achieved first in the 2012 European Poker Tour in Barcelona.
- He was the GPI Player of the Year in 2012.
- He won first place at the $10,000 + 300 No-Limit Hold’em, which is the main event of the 2013 WPT Doyle Brunson Five Diamond World Poker Classic for $1,161,135.
- In 2014 June Smith won his biggest tournament. It is Bellagio Super High Roller that makes him win a $100,000 buy-in event with a grand prize of $2,044,766.
- His titles in his poker career include; a World Poker Tour title, a World Series of Poker bracelet, and a championship event at the Aussie Millions.
Dan Smith’s Biography
|Real name/ Full name
|age 34 year
|23 February 1989
|Manalapan Township, New Jersey, United States
Family & Relationships
|Spouse/ Girlfriend/ Boyfriend
also read: Bertrand Grospellier Net Worth