Walton is an American business family, probably best known as the main shareholder of the world’s largest retail store, Walmart.
The Walton Family is the richest family in the USA due to the wealth that they have made over the years through Walmart.
|Net worth||$247 Billion|
|Last Updated:||December 16, 2020|
|Source of Wealth:||Walmart|
Walton family Net Worth Over Time
According to both Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index and Forbes, the Walton family is the wealthiest family in the world in 2020. This figure comes from Forbes’ real-time figures.
Here is the Walton family’s Net Worth Over Time According to Forbes,
Walton Family’s Companies
How did Walton Family become rich?
Most of the Walton Family’s wealth comes from Walmart operations.
- On July 2, 1962, Sam Walton opens the first Walmart store in Rogers.
- 1987, Sam Walton started a charitable foundation.
- 2016, Alice and Jim Walton put a $250 million grant towards building charter school facilities.
- Rob Walton served as chairman for more than two decades.
- Since 2001, Sam Walton remain on the 400 leading billionaire list.
Famous Walton Family Quotes
When you stop believing, you stop living.Walton family
It’s always nice to take on the impossible now and again.Walton family
Fathers are kinda hard to raise, aren’t they?Walton family
You fear a thing enough, you’re asking for it.Walton family