Paul Allen is an American businessman, programmer, researcher, investor, author, and philanthropist who is probably best known as the Co-Founder of Microsoft.
|Net worth||$20.3 Billion|
|Last Updated:||October 02, 2022|
|Born:||January 21, 1953|
|Height:||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Source of Wealth:||Microsoft|
Paul Allen’s Net Worth Over Time
According to Forbes, Paul Allen was the 44th-wealthiest person in the world in 2018. This figure comes from Forbes’ real-time figures.
Paul Allen‘s Companies
- Vulcan Capital
How did Paul Allen become rich?
Most of Paul Allen’s wealth comes from Microsoft and other self-made investments.
- Paul Allen Co-Founded Microsoft in 1975 with Bill Gates.
- After 8 years Paul left Microsoft due to his adverse medical condition.
- In 2004, Allen, and his team won the Collier Trophy for Space Ship One.
- In 2007 and 2008, Allen was listed among the Time 100 Most Influential People in The World
- On October 15, 2012, Allen received the Eli and Edythe Broad Award for Philanthropy in the Arts at the National Arts Awards.
- On February 2, 2014, Allen received a Super Bowl ring as the Seattle Seahawks won the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
- In 2014, Allen was inducted into the International Space Hall of Fame.
- On October 3, 2015, the Center for Infectious Disease Research presented Allen with the 2015 “Champion for Global Health Award” for his leadership and effort to fight Ebola.
- On December 10, 2016, Allen, as co-owner of the Seattle Sounders FC, won the 2016 MLS Cup.
- On October 2018 Allen has died.
Famous Paul Allen Quotes
I enjoy creating new ideas and working on new creative projects.Paul Allen
Even before I helped to co-found Microsoft, I saw a connected future . . . I called that future The Wired World.Paul Allen
As a species, we’ve always been discoverers and adventurers, and space and the deep ocean are some of the last frontiers.Paul Allen