Why has the world’s richest man, Elon Musk, changed his Twitter biography to “Perfume Salesman”?
Many of his fans were curious after recently changing his Twitter bio to perfume salesman. The reason is his newly launched perfume called ‘Burnt Hair.’ Here are must-know facts about Elon Musk’s newest Product, ‘Burnt Hair.’
- 1. 01. What is Burnt Hair perfume?
- 2. 02. The world’s richest man is selling perfume
- 3. 03. Everything started as a Joke
- 4. 04. Does ‘Burnt Hair’ smells like burnt Hair?
- 5. 05. Introduction of Burnt Hair to the world
- 6. 06. Billionaire to a perfume salesman
- 7. 07. Burnt Hair perfume is cheap
- 8. 08. Buyers have to wait until 2023
- 9. 09 Selling perfume to buy Twitter
- 10. 10. Bad-smelling perfume isn’t a new thing
- 11. 11. Used Twitter to sell perfume
01. What is Burnt Hair perfume?
‘Burnt Hair’ is the name of the perfume by Elon Musk. It’s a product of the Boring Company. It comes in a red color bottle. Also, the perfume’s name is embedded in silver color on the bottle. It’s unique because the production company was originally a tech company.
02. The world’s richest man is selling perfume
Is Elon Musk selling perfume is a hot topic. So the answer is yes. Elon Musk launched the perfume Burnt Hair on 12th October 2022. He sold around 2 million dollars worth of perfume within 24 hours.
03. Everything started as a Joke
Musk’s marketing strategies are different. So he’s famous for using Jokes for marketing. However, many suspects his tweet about perfume that smells like burnt Hair. Also, he changed his Twitter bio to perfume salesman. It’s for the maximum marketing of the Product.
04. Does ‘Burnt Hair’ smells like burnt Hair?
The fragrance of Elon musk‘s perfume is still a mystery. Company is described as “leaning over a candle at the dinner table but without all the hard work.” But there will be no reviews on Burnt Hair until its official dispatch. So the buyers have to wait.
05. Introduction of Burnt Hair to the world
Elon musk introduced the perfume via Twitter with a picture of the bottle. ‘The finest fragrance on Earth’ as the introductory slogan. However, the company page says it is the Fragrance of ‘Repugnant Desire.’
06. Billionaire to a perfume salesman
Elon musk knows his fan base. So he tweeted, “With a name like mine, getting into the fragrance business was inevitable – why did I even fight it for so long!” So he managed to sell 10,000 bottles within 24 hours. Also sold out with 20,000 bottles within 48 hours.
07. Burnt Hair perfume is cheap
How much is Elon Musk’s Burnt Hair perfume? It only costs 100 dollars. So many refer to it as cheap compared to many luxury brands. Also, it’s sold worldwide, so everyone has easy access to it.
08. Buyers have to wait until 2023
09 Selling perfume to buy Twitter
Elon Musk’s negotiations with Twitter aren’t a secret. So he tweeted,
“Please buy my perfume, so I can buy Twitter.”Elon Musk
This may also be his marketing plan. However, the income from perfume isn’t enough to buy Twitter.
10. Bad-smelling perfume isn’t a new thing
No one knows how Burnt Hair smells like. Also, there are thousands of fragrances in everyone’s favor. But selling perfumes with a bad odor isn’t new, for example, Sécrétions Magnifique by the Etat Libre d’Orange. It is called the scent of semen, saliva, and sweat. So why does perfume not smells like burnt Hair?
11. Used Twitter to sell perfume
As usual, Musk used Twitter for marketing. Then waited until other media marketed it themselves. So as he planned, thousands of curious news popped up after the official launch. Not only that, he thrust his millions of fan base around the world.