Shaun Deeb is an American poker player with a whopping net worth of 5 Million USD as of March 2023. His income comes from his poker winnings. His biggest winning is $318,857. Let’s take a closer look at the man behind the money and his most significant poker accomplishments.
How much did Shaun Deeb win from poker?
Shaun Deeb has won around USD 9,274,000 as of 2023.
Notable achievements and winnings
Shaun Deeb started his poker career at the age of 16. Although, at the age of 24, he announced his retirement from poker, he returned to play in 2010. Here find out his notable achievements in his poker career.
- Over his career, Shaun Deeb has won 13 COOP titles, tied with Jussi “calvin7v” Nevanlinna.
- His performance has received several accolades in the early years of his profession.
- He was reputed as the first player to win the PokerStars Tournament Leaderboard (TLB) in back-to-back years in 2007 and 2008.
- In the world on four separate occasions between 2008 and 2009, he was able to be the former No. 1 ranked internet poker tournament player.
- In February 2016, He was inducted into the Internet Wall of Fame.
Shaun Deeb Biography
|Real name/ Full name||Shaun Frank Deeb|
|Age||age 37 years|
|Birthday||March 1, 1986|
|Birthplace||Trcy, New York, United States|
Family & Relationships
|Spouse/ Girlfriend/ Boyfriend||Ashley Deeb|
also read: Scotty Nguyen’s Net Worth