Finding Marvel movies in order to watch could get frustrated. If you are new to MCU movies then watching just the latest marvel movie would not be enough to understand the entire Marvel universe. How each Marvel characters are connected.
Have you ever found yourself struggling to find the right order to watch all (23) Marvel movies released so far? Then here is your full guide to watching the Entire list of Marvel movies in the right order.
- 1. marvel movies in order to watch can be defined in 2 ways.
- 2. Marvel Movies in the order to watch according to the Time they took place (Chronological Order)
- 3. Marvel movies watch order by their release date
- 4. Phase One
- 5. Phase Two
- 6. Phase Three
- 7. Phase Four (dates subject to change)
- 8. The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
marvel movies in order to watch can be defined in 2 ways.
If you’re thinking about lining up a Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) marathon, you need to know how to watch the Marvel movies in order. Below you’ll see how to watch the Marvel movies in both chronological and release orders, so you understand how the wider story fits together.
you’ll be able to watch the films within their correct written record order that starts with Captain America: the first avenger that starts with Cap fighting Nazis in the Nineteen Forties, or watch the Marvel films as they were released in theaters beginning with the Iron Man I film from 2008.
We’ll list each the orders down below, along with a brand new third list that ranks the films by the score for all the non-Believers out there who solely have the time to observe the best Marvel movies while not forcing themselves to take a seat through Thor or, worse, The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton.
For now, start off your boots, placed on some popcorn, and get ready to watch some of the best films to ever come from the pages of a comic book.
Marvel Movies in the order to watch according to the Time they took place (Chronological Order)
Chances are smart that this can be the list you came for. This list contains all the Marvel films listed chronologically from the first avenger to Endgame. The good thing about watching the films this fashion is that you’ll get to envision the events as they unrolled within the universe. you’ll keep track of the Tesseract, watch Thor’s journey from hero to zero to hero, and also the Guardians of the Galaxy getting nearer to killing Thanos.
Here’s the Correct chronological viewing order or Marvel Movies :
- Captain America: The First Avenger (takes place during WWII)
- Captain Marvel (takes place in 1995)
- Iron Man (takes place in 2010)
- Iron Man 2 (takes place after Iron Man)
- The Incredible Hulk (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
- Thor (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
- The Avengers (takes place in 2012)
- Iron Man 3 (takes place six months after The Avengers)
- Thor: Dark World (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
- Captain America: Winter Soldier (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (sometime in 2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (after Guardians)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (takes place in 2015)
- Ant-Man (takes place in 2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-Civil War, pre-Infinity War)
- Doctor Strange (takes place in 2016)
- Black Panther (takes place in 2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
- Avengers: Infinity War (takes place in 2017)
- Ant-Man and The Wasp (ambiguous, but fits nicely between IW and Endgame)
- Avengers: Endgame (starts in 2017, finishes in 2022)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (post-Endgame)
Marvel movies watch order by their release date
That being said, if you wish to envision the films as they were originally released in theaters, you ought to follow this list that starts with the initial Iron Man in 2008 and continues all the way up to Endgame and Spider-Man: far from Home (which is still in theaters). looking at the films this fashion implies that they’ll begin out rough and only improve over time because the studio puts extra money behind the box office behemoth, and makes for a fun walk down memory lane.
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
- Captain Marvel (2019)
- Avengers: Endgame (2019)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
Phase Four (dates subject to change)
- Black Widow (2020)
- The Eternals (2020)
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)
- Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2021)
- Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)
The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Black Panther II (TBD)
- Blade (TBD)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (TBD)
- Untitled Captain Marvel film (TBD)
- Untitled Fantastic Four film (TBD)
Also Read > How Tall is Olaf?