Kathy Liebert is an American poker player with a whopping net worth of 5 Million USD as of March 2023. Her income comes from her poker winnings. Her biggest winning is $1,000,000 from the Party Poker Million Cruise, in 2002. Let’s take a closer look at the woman behind the money and her most significant poker accomplishments.
In 2002, she won the Party Poker Million Cruise for $1,000,000, becoming the first woman to win a $1 million prize. In 2011, she told PokerNews that this was her biggest achievement.
How much did Kathy Liebert win from poker?
Kathy Liebert’s total live tournament winning exceeds $6,650,000 as of 2022.
Notable achievements and winnings
Kathy Liebert started his poker career in 2004, at the World Series of Poker. Here find out her notable achievements in her poker career.
- In 1997, she was able to win second place in the $3,000 No Limit Hold’em event, earning $123,690 as her first cash at poker.
- Her first Party Poker million tournament earning was $1,000,000.
- She became the first woman to a million-dollar prize in a tournament.
- She has 1 WSOP bracelet and 30 WSOP cashes at the 2004 WSOP.
- In a $1,500 limit Texas hold ’em Shootout event, Liebert won a bracelet.
- She made the final table of the $10,000 Pot-Limit Hold’em World Championship, At the 2008 WSOP, finishing 3rdplace for $306,064.
- She has 13 cashes and 6 final tables at the WPT.
- Her 3rd place wins in the 2005 Borgata Poker Open for $427,115, renowned her; as the highest finishing woman on the WPT at the time.
Kathy Liebert’s Biography
|Known as||Kathy Liebert|
|Real name/ Full name||Kathleen H. Liebert|
|Birthday||October 1, 1967|
|Birthplace||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
Family & Relationships
|Spouse/ Girlfriend/ Boyfriend||Not Known|
also read: Daniel Colman Net Worth