Jason Somerville is an American poker player and has a whopping net worth is about 5 Million USD as of March 2023. His income comes from his poker winnings and he runs an online poker content company. His biggest winning is overall 3.6 million USD in live tournament earnings. Let’s take a closer look at the man behind the money and his biggest poker accomplishments.
How much did Jason Somerville win from poker?
Jason Somerville has earned more than 3,641,000 USD in live tournaments as of 2023.
Notable achievements and winnings
Jason Somerville started his poker career in Jason Somerville discovered poker in 2004 at the age of 16, and at the age of 21, he started playing professional tour. Here find out his notable achievements in his poker career.
- In April 2009, Somerville placed 19th in the €10,000 EPT No Limit Hold’em Grand Final in Monte Carlo for $68,372.
- In October later that year, he placed 73rd in the EPT €5,000 No Limit Hold’em Main event in London for $14,646.
- In January 2010, he placed 4th in the Poker Caribbean Adventures $5,000 No Limit Hold’em tournament for $81,480.
- In February 2012, he made the final table, placing 6th, of the World Poker Tour Los Angeles Poker Classic $10,000 No Limit Hold’em tournament for $202,910.
- In June 2014, Somerville FYF’d a 100k High Roller tournament at the Bellagio and chopped into 4th place money for $1,327,352.
Jason Somerville Biography
|Real name/ Full name
|New York City, United States
Family & Relationships
|Spouse/ Girlfriend/ Boyfriend