Isaac Haxton is an American poker player with a whopping net worth of 24.7 Million USD as of March 2023. His income comes from his poker winnings. His biggest winning is $1,082,230 in the 2023 PokerGO Cup $50,000 No-Limit Hold’em finale. Let’s take a closer look at the man behind the money and his most significant poker accomplishments.
How much did Isaac Haxton win from poker?
Isaac has won more than $31,500,000 in live poker tournaments as of 2023.
Notable achievements and winnings.
Isaac Haxton started his poker career in 2007 at WPT PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. Here find out his notable achievements in his poker career.
- In 2007, he won $861,789 the finishing runner-up to Ryan Daut. It was his first tournament at the WPT Championship Event.
- In September 2018 at the 2018 Poker Masters for $176,000, Haxton won Event 4: $10,000 Short Deck
- Haxton won Super High Roller Bowl V for $3,672,000 in December 2018.
- Haxton won the 2023 PokerGO Cup $50,000 No-Limit Hold’em finale for $598,000 in January 2023.
- The next week, he won $100,000 PCA Super High Roller for $1,082,230 from the 2023 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure.
Isaac Haxton’s Biography
|Known as||Isaac Haxton|
|Real name/ Full name||Isaac Haxton|
|Birthday||September 6, 1985|
|Birthplace||New York, New York, United States|
Family & Relationships
|Spouse/ Girlfriend/ Boyfriend||Zoe Haxton|
also read: Bill Perkins Net Worth