Hello everyone! I have great news for you today, right now you will find out what makes our favorite skins so expensive, and why all the Chinese are chasing some numbers in the Navy! You can check all skins at the hotpizza website. There thousands of skins, from the most basic to super unique.
I’ll probably break my next story into several points:
1) Skin quality
1.1) Fleet differences
We all know that the USP-S Cyrex will cost more as a Factory Outlet than the same pistol as Battle Hardened. Why is that? And where does this quality come from? So we got to the topic of fleets, which is indirectly intertwined with the quality of skins!
- Quality straight from the factory. These skins have a fleet of 0 to 0.07. Factory New skins look, as you might guess from the name, as if they just arrived from the factory. You may notice a few very, very minor scratches, but overall, each Factory New skin looks as perfect as possible.
- The quality is slightly worn. These skins have a fleet of 0.07 to 0.15. There are a few scratches on such items, but in general they are very similar to straight from the factory!
- Field-tested quality. Such drawings have a fleet of 0.15 to 0.38. Usually, field-tested skins have quite a few scratches, and in some cases, large spots covering 2-10% of the weapon’s hull. One of the benefits of field-tested skins is their price. Due to the lower quality, the demand is lower. This usually brings the price down to 50-90% of the Minimal Wear skin.
- Secondhand quality. These skins have a fleet of 0.38 to 0.45. Visually, there is little to please the eye. After all, there is a chance that 50% of the drawing will be lost. And so little differs in price from after the field, but the drawing is much worse.
- Battle-hardened quality has a float value of 0.45 to 1. The cheapest and least worn specimens, what else can I say.
In these photos, you can clearly see what is the actual difference between the quality of “New from the factory” and “Forged in battle”
From the factory:
We figured out the quality. Now an important question: “Does the quality of a skin change depending on the amount of time spent with it in battle?
Next, let’s talk about how you can increase the cost of an item! The only way to increase the cost of a skin is to stick rare stickers on it. Most often, if there are stickers on the skin, then the buyer will pay approximately 15-20% in addition to the cost of the sticker. A good example is skins on cs.money:
Here we see that the stickers added 32 thousand hryvnia to the cost!
Also stickers can be erased about 10-15 times. And do not forget that some stickers, after a certain number of erasures, open the Easter egg.
Also check your inventory, you may have had I Buy Power or Titan stickers lying around a long time ago. These stickers are very expensive due to their uniqueness and rarity!
Let’s see in the end how much money the Chinese have overpaid for their last expensive purchases!
Imagine, the Chinese paid 770 thousand dollars for this big pile of pixels! Just imagine what this money could be spent on.