Alex Foxen is an American poker player with a whopping net worth of 15.2 Million USD as of March 2023. His income comes from his poker winnings. His biggest winning is $4,563,700 at the 2022 WSOP. Let’s take a closer look at the man behind the money and his most significant poker accomplishments.
How much did Alex Foxen win from poker?
Alex has earned more than $6.6 million as of 2018.
Notable achievements and winnings
Alex Foxen started his poker career in 2016. Here find out his notable achievements in his poker career.
- He is ranked as the 19th player on the WPT, with two titles and winning over $3 million in cashes.
- In 2017, his first seven-figure WPT payday accomplished $10,400 WPT Five Diamond World Poker Classic for $1,134,202.
- His all-time best score was $2,160,000.
- He won second place in the 2019 Super High Roller Bowl.
- He won HK$7,560,000 ($963,880) cash at the 2018 APPT HK$ 400,000 Super High Roller
- He was awarded £720,000 for his runners-up performance at the 2018 partypoker £5,300 Million UK Main Event.
Alex Foxen’s Biography
|Known as||Alex Foxen|
|Real name/ Full name||William Alex Foxen|
|Birthday||February 1, 1991|
|Birthplace||Cold Spring Harbor, New York, United States|
Family & Relationships
|Spouse/ Girlfriend/ Boyfriend||Kristen Bicknell|
also read: Joe McKeehen Net Worth