The popularity of TikTok is now more remarkable than anything else. Even before social media users realized what TikTok was, it experienced rapid growth. And of course, this growth required improvements. Introducing repost feature is one of these improvements.
Thanks to latest developments of TikTok, just like in any other social media sites, you can share videos with your followers and achieve social media growth day by day.
Yet, you will not be able to expand your growth and reach the masses if you do not own a TikTok account with likes, views and followers. Fortunately, there is CrowdHall for you to purchase TikTok services.
Let us start by explaining the repost button and continue to learn how to repost on TikTok.
- 1. What is the Repost Button?
- 2. How to Repost on TikTok: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 3. How to Remove Reposted Video
- 4. Pros and Cons of TikTok Repost Feature
- 5. Reasons Why You Cannot Repost Videos on TikTok
- 6. How to Turn on the TikTok Repost Feature
- 7. Where to Find my Reposts on TikTok
What is the Repost Button?
TikTok repost button is a new feature that TikTok has established. It enables TikTok videos to be shared. TikTok users could not be able to repost videos before this feature. Instead, users had to go through the process of downloading the video and then uploading it back up on TikTok. How tedious for a platform that popular.
But now, TikTok has broken the devil’s leg and allowed every other users to repost someone else’s videos on TikTok.
Before you learn how to repost on TikTok, it is important to know that the original creator of the TikTok video will be visible to your followers.
How to Repost on TikTok: A Step-by-Step Guide
Reposting on TikTok is relatively a new TikTok feature. TikTok has released this feature in 2022 and let the world experience TikTok more. Do you want to learn the details of how to repost on TikTok? You just need to follow the instructions below:
1.Open the TikTok app.
2.Go to the for you page.
3.Find a video you want to repost.
4.Click on the share icon located in the right-hand corner.
5.In the pop up menu, hit the repost which is a yellow button with white arrows.
6.You will see the notification that the TikTok video has been reposted.
That is it! You have successfully reposted a video on TikTok. Before jumping on how to undo a repost, make sure that you have uploaded the latest version of TikTok. Otherwise, you will not be able to repost videos.
How to Remove Reposted Video
You can accidentally repost a video on TikTok. Luckily, TikTok allows you to undo repost. Let’s find out how to remove reposted videos.
1.Click on the share button of the video you want to undo repost.
2.You will be directed to a pop-up window. Select remove repost.
3.Once you select it, you will be asked to confirm your choice.
4.Click remove and then you are good to go!
Congratulations! You have successfully removed your repost on TikTok.
Pros and Cons of TikTok Repost Feature
You can move your ranking up when you repost a video on TikTok. The more you share videos, the more you are likely to broaden your audience. Another way to increase engaged audience is to take advantage of TikTok growth services like CrowdHall. Thanks to CrowdHall, you can purchase TikTok shares and eventually grow your TikTok account and start reposting on TikTok.
One of the other advantages of reposting on TikTok is that you can engage with fresh new followers. Additionally, you can bring new ideas to your page.
Be careful about your brand identity. Ensure that the content you have reposted is consistent with your brand identity. Otherwise, you can lose credibility.
Do not repost every video you come across instead of try to repost original video. While trying to expand your audience, you may get lost in the world of TikTok and not reach the audience you want to reach.
Reasons Why You Cannot Repost Videos on TikTok
When the new repost feature was released, some of the TikTok users could not repost videos. Here are the reasons for it:
- There may be limitations on the account. Meaning that, If your account is suspended or revoked due to a violation of TikTok’s community policy, you will not be able to repost anything again.
- The account settings may be private. If you are trying to post from an account that is private, you cannot repost without permission.
- TikTok app can have problems while working. In some cases, TikTok can encounter technical difficulties that put back the ability of users to repost content. If this is the situation, users may need to restart the application or reinstall it.
- Setting options can have problems. Even though reposting is a default option, some users prefer to turn off the reposting option on their videos. That is why, you cannot repost those videos.
- Copyright rules can prevent you from sharing. TikTok may suspend your account if you attempt to post content that is in violation of someone else’s copyright.
How to Turn on the TikTok Repost Feature
Reposting feature as it is indicated above can be turned off because of several different reasons. However, you can only turn it on if it is not enabled, for other reasons there is nothing you can do.
In order to enable TikTok repost feature follow these steps:
Firstly, go to your profile on the TikTok app.
Secondly, hit the three stacked lines icon.
Thirdly, select privacy under settings and privacy.
Fourthly, to find a repost scroll down.
Lastly, turn on the video repost option.
Where to Find my Reposts on TikTok
Actually, you cannot find your reposted videos on your TikTok. Your followers and friends can see what you have reposted, but there is no place for you to reach them. Therefore, think twice before reposting a TikTok video. Remember, TikTok profile of yours reflects you and you will not want to indicate something to your followers that contradicts you.