Nowadays, many online casinos acknowledge Bitcoin (BTC) as a mode of payment. Actually, several casinos have centred their identity on this virtual currency. Such casino sites usually feature bonuses that are offered in terms of Bitcoin. If you would like to earn your very first Bitcoin casino bonus, you have come to the right place. This post explores the common Bitcoin bonuses currently available in the market and how they work.
Bitcoin casino bonus list
1. Bitcoin casino deposit bonus
A deposit bonus rewards the players with a particular amount of cash (in this case, Bitcoin) when they fund their account. For instance, you might get a 100% match on your initial deposit worth up to 0.1 Bitcoins.
2. Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus
A no deposit bonus is unique in the sense that it does not need you to fund your account. Instead, you’ll get a bonus (in the form of Bitcoin) just for registering with your preferred site.
3. Bitcoin casino free spins
Bitcoin casino free spins can be divided into the following steps:
- Free spins with no deposit.
- Free spins with the deposit bonus.
- Free spins for loyal players.
- Free spins are offered in the slot games.
4. VIP Rewards
VIP rewards are also available at most Bitcoin casinos. These programs allow you to earn extra bonuses and free bets in addition to your regular play. Some of the benefits you can expect from Bitcoin casinos include:
- More deposit bonuses.
- Free bets.
- Free spins.
- Cashback (trade points for cash).
- Higher deposit limits.
- Higher withdrawal limits.
- Dedicated VIP host.
Common bonus wagering requirements
After receiving a bitcoin bonus, you will be required to fulfil certain terms and conditions before you can withdraw your winnings. These are usually called the wagering requirements. The idea behind these requirements is that casinos do not want to lose their money to players who just use the bonuses and then leave. Some of the common wagering requirements include:
- Playthrough – This is the number of times you must wager your Bitcoin bonus before you can withdraw your winnings (e.g., 30x).
- Time limit on playthrough – Most casinos give players 30 – 90 days to meet playthrough.
- Maximum bet – Highest bet you can make while using bonuses.
- Game restrictions – Some games may be entirely restricted to use bonuses on them. Alternatively, they may feature a higher playthrough (e.g., 60x) as a way of restriction.
- Country restrictions – Not all countries might be eligible for bonuses.
What makes a good bitcoin casino bonus?
It’s difficult for us to present a unified offer for what’s good because there are multiple factors to consider, and casino sites combine them in different ways. However, if we had to provide some recommendations, we would suggest looking for perks like:
- Wagering requirements less than 40x.
- If possible, avoid time limits. No one knows tomorrow.
- If a casino bases its wagering terms on deposit plus bonus, it should be significantly lower, depending on the bonus match percentage.
- Opt for Bitcoin bonuses without maximum cash out limit.
Bitcoin casino bonuses aren’t obligatory. Actually, you can opt not to claim and only bet your own money (Bitcoin). Still, bonuses can help you increase your earnings – provided that you study the wagering requirements carefully.