Through strategic and extensive social media marketing (SMM), you can better strengthen your search rankings and digital presence. After all, almost all consumers nowadays have access to or own an account on at least one social networking site. Hence, by digitizing your business and being active on such digital platforms, you aren’t only establishing your online visibility and expanding your reach. This is why email marketing, search engine optimization, social media management, and all sorts of digital marketing have become cost-efficient ways of increasing brand awareness and boosting sales.
Then, of course, it’s always easier said than done. While various technologies have made it more accessible for any entrepreneur to go digital, marketing on social media can be overwhelming and complicated. It’s more than just posting, sharing, commenting, and reacting. The good thing is that in SEO, there are many social media agencies you could seek assistance from. To help you, here are 7 of the best SMM companies for 2022.
Top 7 SMM Companies for 2022
When choosing the SMM agency for your business’s social accounts, there are several factors you must consider aside from the costs. The services offered, for instance, must be extensive enough to cater to all your needs and preferences. Not to mention the consistent marketing effort required to deliver high-quality outputs and high-value results.
To save you from wasting your precious time scouring the SEO & SMM industry to look for the best agency for your business, here are seven of the best companies for 2022.
- Powerline Digital
Powerline Digital is a trusted authority in the SEO industry, providing cutting-edge services from SEO ranking to content marketing, web hosting, and social media marketing. It offers more innovative ways of targeting high-value leads across widely-used digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
By creating valuable content and producing relevant brand media, Powerline will not only introduce your business to your chosen niche. Still, it will create a more substantial digital presence for your brand. Its smart customer relationship management promotes credibility and trustworthiness.
This all-around digital marketing agency offers a wide array of services you can choose from to showcase your brand across all major platforms better, making it easier for you to reach out to your target audiences.
- Running organic ads on various social networking sites
- Management of various social media profiles
- Digital assets and brand media production
- Creation and posting of high-quality content
- Competition and market analysis
- Performance tracking and reports generation
- Community building and customer relationship management
- Social media consultation services
Overall, Powerline Digital is the wisest option you should need to broaden your reach and better establish your brand through social media marketing. Here’s why.
- Extensive and smart SMM strategies
- Newer tactics and fresher approaches
- Strategic schedules for posting
- Valuable content and engaging posts
- Affordable SEO and social marketing services
- Relatively new in the industry
- Fewer years of experience compared to more established agencies
- Joseph Studios
Joseph Studios is an organic marketing agency that excels in digital marketing and social media management. Its marketing strategies are designed to build authentic customer relationships. It leverages public relations to establish trust and confidence and increase web traffic and conversion rates.
This social marketing agency primarily works with small-scale and mid-level markets. Nevertheless, they have great strategies to offer regardless of your niche and the digital platforms you utilize.
Joseph Studios is one of your best options if you’re interested in organic growth. It specializes in social media marketing that comprises:
- Blog posting and content marketing
- Social media and influencer marketing
- Digital strategy and email marketing
- Public relations and search engine optimization
Here’s a summary of what you can expect from this Atlanta-based internet marketing services provider.
- Organic social media marketing
- Specializes in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Focused on building authentic relationships
- Targets small-scale and mid-level businesses
- Not ideal for well-established or huge-scale enterprises
- Personal information needs to be disclosed before viewing their price-lists
- Quite expensive
- LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a social media management company that has been running digital marketing campaigns since 2011. They have around 70 social media managers that can create relevant posts, share your content, and communicate with valuable leads on your behalf.
For over a decade in the industry, they’ve managed to run over 2,000 social media campaigns across various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
LYFE Marketing’s major services include:
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Advertising
- PPC Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Video Animation
- Web Design.
Overall, here’s what you can expect from LYFE Marketing.
- A dedicated social media manager
- Customizable social media strategies
- Detailed content calendars and advertisement schedules
- Low-cost services ideal for small businesses
- With an account set-up fee of $300
- Doesn’t include advertisements on TikTok
- Limited free consultation
Sculpt is a social media management agency that works with global B2B companies. They specialize in translating technical products into shareable content, generating more leads.
Through various social media channels, they run demand-generating organic and paid campaigns. Since 2012, they’ve provided social-first content, influencer campaigns, and community management services.
If your main objective is to acquire more leads from social networking platforms, Sculpt is a great option. This B2B social media management agency offers:
- B2B Chatbots
- B2B Social Media
- Paid Social Ads
- Social Media Content
- Social Media Pricing
- Visual Content Production
If you plan to delegate your business’s social media management to Sculpt, here’s what to expect.
- Supports global B2B companies
- Works with a wide array of niches
- Offers training for your in-house staff
- Relatively expensive
- Mainly focused on LinkedIn
- Their main objective is leads acquisition
- Social Media 55
Social Media 55 is a niche-specific marketing agency that offers a wide range of social media management services. They also support all types of industries – from e-commerce to healthcare to real estate.
This targeted social media management agency thoroughly studies social signals, market trends, competition status, and other vital factors to ensure they use the right approach for your business. Through PR agencies and modeling industries, they will help highlight your brand on social media.
Social Media 55 splits its social media services into these categories:
- Influencer marketing
- Social media management
- Social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube)
Here’s a summary of what you can expect from this digital marketing service provider.
- Niche-specific marketing
- Supports all types and sizes of businesses
- “A la carte” service options
- Mainly focused on large enterprises
- A little bit pricey
- Not user-friendly site interface
- No TikTok advertisement
Sociallyin is a community-driven agency that offers social media marketing in over 36 languages. They help brands from all niches to broaden their reach and strengthen their presence across various digital platforms. Their simplified strategy includes research, development, and results.
Like most SMM companies, Sociallyin offers a myriad of social media services. However, they specifically excel in community management, handling consumer engagement, customer support, and data-driven analysis.
If you’re looking to initiate and nurture a community on social media, Sociallyin is one of your best options. Plus, they offer a range of services that can grow your social media profile.
- Community Management
- Content Writing
- Creative & Production
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Paid Advertising
Overall, here’s what you can expect from Sociallyin.
- Multilingual social media management
- Specializes in community management
- Works with both B2B and B2C companies
- Mostly utilize paid marketing over organic marketing
- Relatively expensive
- Inclusions and details of services not specified on their site
- Viral Nation
Viral Nation is a specialist in influencer marketing. Their “viral” posts generate ROI-driven outputs that can significantly increase your social shares and social rankings.
Viral Nation is a big-time and full force company with exclusive talent. They have access to various brand ambassadors, nano-influencers, and celebrities. This influential marketing agency executes SMM services across all widely-used social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitch.
Viral Nation is popularly known for its extensive and efficient influencer marketing efforts. But this is not their only expertise. They also offer various other services, including:
- Social media strategy
- Creative media production
- Content creation
- Performance marketing
Should you wish to utilize Viral Nation’s SMM services, here’s what to expect.
- Exemplary influencer marketing efforts
- ROI-driven viral campaigns
- Executes campaigns on gaming, e-commerce, and social platforms
- AI-powered technologies
- Focuses on high-level B2B companies
- Relatively expensive
Considering all key factors, Powerline Digital qualifies as an ideal option for your SMM needs. Like the other social media marketing agencies included on the list, Powerline Digital offers a wide array of SMM services that can significantly help establish your brand and strengthen your digital presence. With its innovative and powerful solutions, however, it’s a better option, especially for startup businesses and entrepreneurs with limited resources.
Powerline Digital may be relatively newer in the industry but showcases promising capabilities.
- Fresher point of view
- Newer approaches
- More advanced tools
- Stronger resolves
- Closer monitoring
- Smarter strategies
- More focused execution
Like your website, your social media profiles directly reflect your brand. So, you must be equally careful with the content displayed on your profile or any post that can be directly linked to you. And since social media is one of the ranking factors that affect your brand positioning, it’s best to have specialists on board. Seeking professional help isn’t something to be ashamed of. It’s a wise business strategy to leverage individuals who are experts in the fields you’re trying to enter or use.