When you first begin playing Sudoku, you may attempt to solve the puzzle using logic or reason. This approach will not work well in most cases. The best way to solve Sudoku puzzles is by trial and error, or “guess and check.” By guessing at a solution, you will eventually find one that works. When playing, try to use as few steps as possible.
Here are some tips to help you play Sudoku daily:
1. Eliminate confusion– This might seem like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how often people lose track of which squares are filled in and which ones are not. Check for yourself by covering the numbers with your hand, or writing them down on a piece of paper, before you mark the grid as complete.
2. Avoid distractions-Some people will solve Sudoku daily puzzles in front of a TV or computer screen, but that can lead to distractions since everything from commercials to websites can grab your attention. If possible, find an isolated area of the house where there aren’t any distractions and try to go there when you want to play Sudoku daily. You’ll get more done that way.
3. Take notes on things you’ve noticed while playing Sudoku daily-You’ll probably notice patterns emerging as you play the puzzles more often, so write down things like this, so you don’t forget them later.
How to Play Sudoku
Sudoku is played by filling in square grids with digits from 1 to 9, with no repeating numbers and only one of each digit in each grid.
Tally up the numbers in each row, column, and 3×3 box. If they add up to 15, you’re done. If not, look at the two diagonally-adjacent squares in the grid. Replace them with a “1” or a “9,” respectively. If that makes the row, column, and 3×3 box all add up to 15, you’re done! Otherwise, do it again on the new grid formed by those two cells. Keep going as long as necessary.
In other words, if a number is in a row, column, or 3×3 box that adds up to 15 already, replace it with a 1; if it’s in a row/column/box, that doesn’t add up to 15 yet, replace it with a 9. Repeat until done.”
How to Increase Your Chances of Winning Sudoku Daily Game
1. Start by solving the corners first. Since the corners are filled before the rest of the puzzle, they will block you from making mistakes elsewhere in the grid.
2. Solve all of one number before moving on to another number (unless it is a number already solved). Numbers should always be solved in order from 1 through to the highest number in that column.
3. Be aware of patterns and try to identify them. If you solve a multiple-square puzzle with two or more blocks of similar numbers, you can connect them with lines.
4. When solving any multiple-square puzzle, look for symmetry and make notes of it while solving a row, as this can be used to your advantage in other parts of the puzzle later on.
5. Identify and eliminate impossible scenarios. If a square has a 9, we can’t also have a square with a 6 in the same row or column. If there is no number yet in the first column, then the squares in that column can’t all be filled with 6s.
The ability to eliminate impossible scenarios is helpful because it allows us to rule out possibilities without testing them. If you don’t know how many 9s there are, for example, you can still say for sure that there can’t be three of them in the first row, because if there were, then the first column would have two 6s and two 9s—which is impossible
6. Set a timer
Some people may find it beneficial to set a timer when playing Sudoku daily. By doing that, you can clearly see how much time you are spending on each puzzle and where you are spending the most time.
7. Don’t overthink
Overthinking is not the way to go when you are playing Sudoku. You have to have a strategy and stick to it. The rules change often, so your strategy must be flexible. No one has been able to develop a “brute force” method of solving Sudoku puzzles quickly, but it doesn’t mean that there aren’t plenty of strategies that can help you solve a puzzle.
Is Playing Sudoku Daily Worth It?
People play Sudoku to test their problem-solving skills, but they also enjoy the mind teaser challenge that it provides. The most interesting part of this game is that it can be played either at home by yourself or with friends and family members.
The best thing about Sudoku is that any age group can play it, and you don’t have to be very smart to play well or win. However, some people are naturally gifted when it comes to solving Sudoku puzzles, and others just need more time than others in order to solve one puzzle correctly
Players of Sudoku puzzles need to understand that there is no “perfect” strategy in solving them. Players can pick their own style of playing the game and find out which strategy works best for them.
Sudoku is a popular game for those who love logic puzzles. This new trend in mental challenges makes it different from the other logic games. There are many available versions of this game, some are free, and some come with a price tag as high as $50. The fun part of this game is that you can play it on your PC or even your cell phone while you’re out and about.
For many, Sudoku is their favorite game, and as a result, they spend hours playing this game, but few people can beat the level of the game. However, you can increase your chances of winning games in this game with proper guidelines. The more you win, the more fun you’ll experience playing the game.