Modern technologies are developing by leaps and bounds. The field of digital content creation has become incredibly popular and profitable. The high consumer demand and the constantly growing number of new development projects stimulate the steady development of the industry.
One of the most promising areas of the content creation field is the production of entertainment software. The Casino Market team has prepared some interesting facts about the production of gaming solutions.
The History of the Industry
The first online gambling portals appeared in the 90s. Their look was significantly different from the design of modern gaming software. The earliest entertainment sites had very limited functionality.
The selection of games was also rather modest. However, the industry began to develop rapidly since the beginning of the 2000s. Already in 2001, the first casinos with real dealers appeared.
Communication with the croupier was carried out using a text chat. In the mid-2000s, bright 3D slots began to emerge. The expansion of providers’ assortment has contributed to the rapid growth of the audience.
Current Technologies and Trends
The tendencies of the up-to-date software development sphere are changing rapidly. New techniques are constantly emerging to attract more potential customers.
The most relevant trends today are as follows:
- VR and AR solutions;
- mobile projects;
- real dealer game;
- casinos in instant messengers.
The Features of Design
Advanced entertainment solutions are characterised by an unusually vivid design. Such software is marked by the following features:
- 3D animation. Realistic video clips attract the attention of the audience and motivate players to make bets. Smooth transitions between frames and fast animation loading speed make the gameplay pleasant and comfortable.
- Stylish musical accompaniment. The proper sound design will make any game more exciting and catchy. The background music should not be too boring or irritative.
- Simple and concise interface. The user menu of popular games is understandable even for beginners. A client does not have to spend a lot of time to start betting and enjoying the gaming process.
- Memorable characters. Famous suppliers have their mascots. Recognisable personages appear in the game series over the years. Players follow their favourite characters and participate in various adventures with them.
The fast pace of modern life has made mobile online gambling incredibly popular. Smartphone apps allow gamers to access their favourite entertainment products as quickly and easily as possible. The desktop format’s fans can still play games in the usual mode.
What is the difference between mobile content and PC software? Here are some specifics:
- Simplified interface. The user menu of mobile applications is more concise. However, it includes everything gamers need for a full-value gaming experience.
- Lower system requirements. Modern mobile entertainment content can be launched on almost any smart device, regardless of its characteristics.
- Browser format and mobile apps. Each player can choose the most convenient format of interaction with the gaming platform. Browser mode does not provide for the preliminary installation of software. However, its functionality is more limited. The presence of an app will allow a user to launch various games instantly.
Developers are actively experimenting with the latest techniques to provide gambling enthusiasts with a better gaming experience. VR equipment is quite expensive. Therefore, it is not very common among gambling fans. However, its cost is gradually decreasing.
The number of potential clients is growing. In addition, the high incomes of customers with VR equipment indicate the opportunity to earn good money for operators.
What types of gaming use VR technologies? Here are some relevant niches:
- Live dealer games. Virtual reality allows reproducing the atmosphere of a real casino. The design of a gaming hall, table, furniture, and other elements looks as realistic as possible.
- Online slots. VR technology lets users visit the famous gambling halls of Las Vegas and try their luck playing one-armed bandits. A gambler can start a machine by pulling the lever.
- VR competitions. It is very easy to become a participant in horse or motorcycle racing. You just need to download the appropriate software, put on glasses, headphones, and other VR devices.
Instant Messengers as New Gaming Platforms
Entertainment projects are not limited to websites and mobile applications nowadays. Popular instant messengers have become an excellent format for launching gaming start-ups.
In such online clubs, bets are accepted using chatbots. This approach allows operators to significantly save on staff. Users communicate with real people only in case of any questions.
Another advantage of this format is the low cost and high speed of the launch. An entrepreneur does not need to create a separate site and pay for the services of designers.
The Main Things about Software Development for Entertainment Projects
Gaming content development is an extremely popular and lucrative area. There are such popular niches today:
- VR and AR gambling;
- casinos based on instant messengers;
- mobile gaming apps;
- live entertainment solutions.
The purchase of gaming software is a great opportunity to launch your profitable business. Casino Market offers a wide range of ready-made content from well-known manufacturers. In addition, our clients can develop unique program solutions based on their templates. Contact the studio’s representatives for more details.