What is an amazon cart?
It’s a new smart shopping cart that makes a quick grocery trip even quicker by allowing you to skip the checkout line.
How does Amazon Dash Cart work
The cart uses a combination of computer vision algorithms and sensor fusion to identify items you put in the cart. When you exit through the store’s Amazon Dash Cart lane, sensors automatically identify the cart, and your payment is processed using the credit card on your Amazon account.
This amazing idea will help to cut down on checkout times in Foods stores.
Where can I shop with Amazon Dash Cart?
The cart is currently available for use at the Amazon Fresh grocery stores.
how to send your amazon cart to someone
According to amazon.com
- Go to Your Lists.
- Choose the relevant list and select + Invite.
- Choose one of the following options:
- View only: Anyone with a link can view your list without making changes.
- View and edit: People you invite with this option can add or remove items from your list, make changes to quantities and priorities, and post comments.
Note: If your list was set up as Private, it changes to Shared.
4. Copy the link or select Invite by email.