Can you just imagine the beauty of playing Call of Duty on the big screen? The graphics will look more realistic, and the beauty of the mobile game will then pop on the bigger and better platform. Even the sound will amplify, which will make this gaming experience much more fun to play. There are various emulators available these days, which will actually make this dream come true and help you to play the COD mobile on your PC or laptop. So, let’s find out how to cover this section.
The need for an Android emulator:
Before you proceed further in this stage, you will need an Android emulator. The emulator is noted to be a program, which will simulate another platform on your laptop or PC. It actually migrates the need to purchase expensive hardware when you already have a PC that can perform everything.
- It is highly recommended to go through a bunch of emulators and see their reviews before you actually choose one for your use.
- Check out their individual advantages and walk through the steps that you should take for downloading the emulators.
Ways to play COD Mobile PC:
For playing Call of Duty, you need an Android emulator. Fortunately enough, there are multiple ones available, and let’s focus on some of the best names you can give out a try.
Gameloop emulator for COD Mobile:
This is one of the official ways to play COD Mobile on your PC. This Gameloop is one significant program, used to be previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. It is an official Android emulator, and there are some ways you get to download it before start using it.
- At first, you have to install the Gameloop on PC by just visiting the official website.
- After that, select the big yellow download button.
- Now, follow all your installation instructions and then click on the Finish button.
- Next step, you have to open the GameLoop application and then search for the COD Mobile version of the game.
- For the next step, you need to click on the download button.
- Wait for a few minutes as the game gets installed on your PC or laptop.
- Now, you just have to launch the game through Gameloop and start playing!
The benefits it follows:
Now, you must be wondering why you choose Gameloop while looking for a call of duty mobile emulator, especially when there are so many options available. Some of the benefits mentioned below might help you with the answer.
- Here, you will enjoy live streams to nonolive and Nimo.
- Moreover, it will support the external controllers and provide you with a cheat or hack prevention methods.
- This emulator will support multiple languages, so it won’t be hard to understand the steps to follow.
- Then you can get the power of using customized controls, which is another plus point to address.
Bluestacks COD Mobile:
It is another interesting and promising emulator to look for whenever you are trying to play Call of Duty mobile on your PC. It will boast a wide gaming library with 1.5 million games to choose from. Moreover,r this emulator presents users with macros and a bunch of some other features, which will actually improve your entire gaming experience.
Ways to download:
Here, you need to visit the Bluestacks website and click on the big green button to download the emulator.
- After downloading the installer, open it by left-clicking on the file.
- Make sure to follow the steps well as mentioned in the download wizard before hitting the finish button.
- After the installation is completed, search for the COD mobile game from the store.
- Click on the download button and wait for this process to complete before you can open it and start playing.
The benefits it follows:
Much like Gameloop, Bluestacks has some benefits associated with it. It will have a higher frame rate and multi-instant support. Moreover, record your gameplay if you want and enjoy macros too. There will be translation available in real-time, and you have 1.5 million games to choose from. The game will get streamed to Twitch directly.
So, now you have two brilliant options to look for while trying to play Call of Duty Mobile on your PC or laptop. Check out their features before the final call.