Summary: Both the sofa and the wall behind it are two great aspects of your home décor. And, to spruce up the look, you need the right sectional sofa covers.
It’s the festive season and it’s time to shun conventional choices and make a stylish wall behind that cozy, outstanding sofa. In every décor plan, the wall behind your sofa underlines premium and ultimate real estate.
- The plain surface entails optimum visibility at all times. There are many ways to maximize the look.
- You can go 3 dimensional. It’s time to let go of photographs and paintings, and play with artwork with an extra dimension. You can make dual rows of fractured/broken eggshell pattern and design pieces.
- They are a stylish addition to your modern living room’s white wall. It’s a contemporary rendition of the animal bust.
- You’ve two wooden pieces embellishing the clear wall sans creating an extremely start contrast.
It’s a great way to ensure that your wall doesn’t contradict the white sofa and cushion combination in radiant hues, making it a wholesome décor.
A fantastic living room
In the context of white sofa decorations, there’s a silver lining between the beautiful and bland. Double white sofas are the epitome of elegance.
- At a modern LA home, for example, you have a cocktail of restoration hardware living room sofas, Danish chairs of the 1950s, fusion tables, chic end tables, and antique rice box and stools.
- You can complement the set with antique Indian mirrors and original mantel. You can buy the pendant, floor lamp, and scones from different sources.
- A textured white sofa is another scintillating idea. You can upholster your sofa with the right fabric. Danish cocktail tables, beautiful Akari pendants, quality fabric shades, and vintage Moroccan rug, premium wall paintings, and the iron trims and cameo portraits are simply mind-boggling.
- A glamorous white sofa can is also a great option. If you a swanky house in a city like Palm Springs, your living room can have classic Barcelona chairs with vintage sectional sofa covers, along with back-to-back premium sofas, and Arco lamp and floor lamp.
You can sheath the wall in Venetian plaster. Cedar ceilings and terrazzo floors can create magic.
Light up your living room
You can experiment with your coffee table. Instead of bedecking your coffee table with the vintage selection of stacked/assorted coffee table racks/books, you can go for something unique and quirky.May be this will help: A Complete Coffee Table Decor In 5 Simple Steps, it’s a wonderful study published by Floately, a brand that offers a series of innovative lighting products.
- You can cover the surface with an assortment of classic planters and pots, which can juxtapose the main style and enhance the traditional components throughout the living space.
- Redefining neutrals is what modern homeowners do. If you don’t like fiddling with countless bold colors and patterns, but do love tasteful color pops and experimental pieces, these living rooms are your ideal destination.
Instead of going for typical black and white for your tables and sofa, or the anchor pieces, you can be neutral and let the lamp, artwork, and throws offer a celebration of colors.
There’s nothing too splashy or crazy here. Play with green, navy, red, and marigold.