Are you looking for ways to add multiple vCard in Outlook 2019? Then, you have reached the right place because here we are going to explain all possible ways to help you do so.
Adding a vCard file to an Outlook account is not a big issue because it accepts it without causing any problems. But when it comes to adding multiple files, the direct way can be extremely lengthy and tedious. Therefore, we are going to answer the best way that can help you import the files without affecting your data integrity.
A vCard format is a contact file which is a virtual business card used as a standard worldwide. It is an all-in-one file that stores all possible contact information in their designated fields such as names, addresses, phone numbers, contact photos, and other details. You simply have to choose the person’s data you want to see and the vCard shall display it to you within no time.
MS Outlook brags the tag of being one of the most popular email clients that provide many advanced features to its users. You can use it to send and receive messages quickly. However, when it comes to accepting a vCard, it has limited its quantity to one. In other words, you can only add one vCard at a time. Now, it can be manually feasible to move in a few countable vCard files but when it comes to adding a huge number, this method fails miserably.
Since it is practically inefficient to add every single vCard by hand if you got a couple of hundreds of vCards, many users avoid it. They look for a better solution that can be much more effective and less time-consuming. Let us dive into the pool of solutions and find out the best one that suits your query.
How to Add Multiple vCard in Outlook?
The first solution is the direct one that works automatically. The Pcvita software to import vCard contacts to Outlook is the best way out there. It provides all features that one can ask for. It works by converting the vCard files into the Outlook data file format and then importing it into Outlook. Here are some of its noteworthy features that you must know:
- Adds multiple vCard files in Outlook.
- Supports Outlook 2010, 2016, 2013, and other versions.
- Compatible with all vCard versions i.e., 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
- Automatically maps the custom fields of the contacts.
- Migrates all attributes and data of the source files.
- Capable of importing group contacts to Outlook.
- No limitations on the number of files you add.
Let us now see the process that you must follow for adding multiple vCard in Outlook.
Steps to Move the vCard Files to Outlook Account
This method is divided into two phases.
Phase 1: Convert the vCard to Outlook data file
- Download the software on your system and install it. Run this tool, and add the vCard file(s) or folder to it.
- Preview all of its data and choose the files that you want to export.
- In the next screen, choose the destination: default Outlook profile, new file, or an existing data file.
- Provide the location to save and click on the Export button.
Following the above-given steps, you can easily convert the contacts to the data file. Now, let’s see how to import them to Outlook.
- Open MS Outlook and select on the File tab.
- Click on Open & Export & select Import/Export.
- Now, click on ‘Import a .vCard file (.vcf)’ & choose Next.
- After this, pick the vCard to import from its folder.
- Tap on the Next button & the file will now get saved.
Voila! You have successfully added multiple vCard in Outlook. If you want to do this task manually, then use the same Import/Export wizard we used previously. The drawback is that it needs to manually match its custom field for every vCard you import.
In this article, we have discussed ways to add multiple vCard in Outlook. The above-given method words on latest Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. It is an effective and efficient solution that promises to produce perfect results quickly in a safe environment while maintaining data integrity. Users can also try its demo version that you can try out.