realme, the Chinese smartphone company, declared that their smartphone sales would achieve a growth of 30% from 25-30 million units this year. According to research, 5G smartphone shipment in India will grow more than nine times and reach 38 million units in 2021.
Besides, the brand has established nearly 30 realme smartphone stores in more than 20 cities and hopes to launch 300-500 additional outlets in the entire nation to expand its reach.
The company knew that to compete with other brands in the budget segment, it would need to reduce the profit margin by keeping smartphone costs low. Keeping this in mind, realme first introduced its products as a series and then an independent brand in the market.
Several factors aid in keeping realme phones under 10000. Hence, individuals can check out the factors that will give them a broader idea regarding the company’s manufacturing aspect.
Factors for providing budget-friendly phones:
- realme updates most of the design concepts for its devices rather than starting from scratch each year. This keeps production expenses low.
- The company does not need to spend a significant amount on developing software. It can simply upgrade the existing Color OS to accommodate hardware alterations.
- It skips some essential components, such as Gyro Sensor in C series, Widevine L1 support in their devices etc., to minimise the cost.
- Also, realme depends on older chipsets in its smartphones and can save a considerable cost on SOCs.
- Moreover, it significantly saves the cost of advertisements, supply chain and marketing and focuses more on online sales. Today a majority of buyers look to e-commerce platforms to acquire a handset.
These are just some factors that allow the brand to sell realme phones under 10000 in the present market condition.
If individuals are planning to purchase this budget-friendly smartphone, they can easily avail a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to turn the overall cost into easy instalments. Moreover, this will reduce the consumers’ financial strain and help them choose the best products out of all.
Whenever any electronic device is purchased, consumers always check its features, performance, longevity and more. A smartphone purchase is no different in this regard.
Before choosing any model, customers must refer to a handy mobile buying guide and determine the features, which are most important to them.
Listed below are some of the best realme smartphones below Rs.10,000, along with a quick glance at their specifications:
realme phones on a budget:
- Product: realme Narzo 30A (Around Rs.9,000)
Specifications: The device is equipped with a 6,000mAh battery and a powerful MediaTek Helio G85 SoC that comes in two variants- 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB. The storage is expandable up to 256 GB.
- Product: realme C3 (Around Rs.8,000)
Specifications: The phone is powered with MediaTek Helio G70 processor and it is supported with a 5000mAh battery. The price will vary as per the variants and storage of the phone.
- Product: realme C2 (Around Rs.6,500)
Specifications: The device comes with a power-packed performance of the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with a well-designed camera and depth sensor. The two variants are capable of running the device for day-to-day tasks.
If the realme phone under 10000 seems unaffordable for the consumers, they can opt for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. This instant financing solution comes with a pre-sanctioned credit limit of up to Rs.2lakh. Individuals can choose to repay any credit through a flexible tenor, ranging between 3 months and 24 months.
Furthermore, some NBFCs extend pre-approved offers to avail the credit amount more conveniently and accelerate the lending process. These offers are available on several financial products like business loans, personal loans and more. You can check your pre-approved offer by submitting your name and contact details.
Hence, buyers should always invest in upgraded models that will prove beneficial in the long run. Thankfully, Realme offers several such options at an affordable price point.
For more tech related latest updated visit – https://www.geeksaroundworld.com/