Scenario 1: I accidentally deleted a folder with JPEG files. Please suggest how I can recover deleted photos.
Scenario 2: My laptop’s storage space is nearly full. My important photos were accidentally deleted while I was removing unwanted data. Please suggest a way how to recover deleted photos from laptop.
These are just a few scenarios of losing photos from laptop. It is often difficult to retrieve photos in these situations. The following methods will allow you to recover photos that have been lost for any reason.
1) Click on “Previous Versions” (Windows) or “Recently Deleted Photos” (Mac).
If you are using a windows PC? Thenyou can recover deleted photos using the “Restore Previous Versions” feature. Follow these steps:
- Right-click the folder in which you want to delete the photos
- Click on “Restore Previous Versions”.
- Click on the tab “Previous versions” in the dialog box. Next, choose the version of your photos that were in this folder.
- Select the previous version, then click “Open” to make sure it contains your deleted photos.
- Click on “Restore” to close the window.
To recover deleted photos on mac you can also use the “Recently Deleted Photo” option. The features of Photos app for Mac features allows users to recover deleted photos within a 30-day period. These are the steps to follow:
- Launch the Photos App.
- Double-click on the option “Recently Deleted”.
- Preview the deleted photos.
- Click on “Recover”
2) Restore Backups
Windows comes with a “Backup and Restore” feature built in, while Mac offers “Time Machine”. If you have turned on the backup function on your computer or Windows laptop, then follow these steps to recover deleted photos:
- Go to the “Control Panel”.
- Click on “System Security” to access a “Backup & Restore” option and “Restore my Files”.
- Save your photos in a new location other than the one you lost.
On Mac, to restore deleted photos, you can use Time Machine. First, ensure that the Time Machine feature has been activated. Next, follow these steps:
- Use Finder to open the folder from where you deleted the photos.
- Click the Time Machine icon from the Menu Bar.
- Choose “Enter Time Machine”.
- To go back in time, use the arrows icons to the right of the screen. Here you will find your deleted photos.
- Click on “Restore” to close the window.
3) Use Photo Recovery Software to Recover Deleted Images from Your Laptop
Photo recovery software can be used to retrieve deleted photos from your laptop if you don’t have a backup. There is many photo recovery software available online. A Stellar Photo Recovery Software is one of them. It supports both Windows OS and Mac OS. You can recover deleted photos, videos, and music files in just a few clicks.
Stellar Photo Recovery: Steps to Recover Deleted Images from Your Laptop
Step 1 – Download, install and launch Stellar Photo Recovery software on your laptop.
Step 2 – Choose the location where you want to delete the photos. Click on “Scan” to proceed.
Step 3 – After the scan is complete, you can view the photos that were recovered.
Note: Click on the “Deep Scan” button at the bottom to perform a detailed search if you are still having trouble finding your deleted photos.
Step 4 – After you have found the deleted photos click on “Recover”.
Step 5 – To save photos, click on “Browse”.
Note – Do not save recovered photos in the exact same place they were deleted or lost. Save the photos on a different drive.
Why Choose Stellar Photo Recovery?
- It will recover photos with the original date and timestamp.
- It restores photos without affecting their original quality.
- It can handle unlimited types of photos.
- It also has the “save scanning and resume recovery later” feature.
- It can recover RAW files from many well-known DSLR brands like Sony, Nikon, and Canon.
- You can recover photos and data with complete security.
- It is 100% safe and reliable.
Note: Stellar Photo Recovery Software is available for free download. You can scan the photos and view the results. You can buy the activation key to the software if you are satisfied with the quality of the photos and you want to save them easily.
Tips to increase your chances of photo recovery
- Once you have realized that your photos are gone, stop using the drive partition.
- Do not add photos or other files.
- Choose the right software. You will end up paying more for the software than you would lose your photos.
- Recover your photos as soon as possible.
You can quickly recover deleted or lost photos by using the photo recovery methods mentioned above. Stellar Photo Recovery Software is the best way to retrieve deleted photos. If you don’t have backups of your photos. Try Stellar Photo Recovery Software to retrieve photos from inaccessible, corrupted, or formatted drives.