Hans Rausing & family is a Swedish industrialist family, probably best known as the founder of the Swedish packaging company Tetra Pak.
They were among the richest families in Sweden due to the wealth that they have made over the years through archeological industries.
|Net worth||$12 Billion|
|Last Updated:||March 04, 2019|
|Source of Wealth:||Tetra Pak|
Hans Rausing & family Net Worth Over Time
According to Forbes, Hans Rausing & family is among the wealthiest families in the world in 2019. This figure comes from Forbes’ real-time figures.
- Tetra Pak
How did Hans Rausing & family become rich?
Most of the Hans Rausing & family’s wealth comes from Tetra Pak company operations and patient royalties.
- In 1951 Ruben Rausing started the largest food-packing company, Tetra Pak.
- In the 1980s Rausing moved to the United Kingdom to avoid Swedish taxes.
- 1995 he sold his share of the company to his brother.
- Rausing was placed at number 83 with an estimated fortune of US$10 billion in 2011.
- According to Forbes, he was the second-richest Swedish billionaire in 2013.
- Hans Anders Rausing dies in August 2019, Forbes estimated the net worth of Rausing and his family to be $12 billion.