FxPro is a popular forex and CFD broker which operates globally. This award winning broker is regulated by tier 1 and tier 2 jurisdictions like the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Security Commission Of Bahamas(SCB). With FxPro you can trade on Forex, Indices, Shares and even cryptocurrencies. Read through our review to know everything about this online broker, from its features to pros and cons and key takeaways.
FxPro: Key Takeaways
- Trading Platform And Instruments
At FxPro you can trade from a variety of trading platforms like cTrader and MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Along with these you also get the option to trade on it’s own platforms which offers advanced trading features like customizable layout and educational trading tools. FxPro can be used to trade on more than 430 financial instruments including Futures, Forex, Metals, Energies, Cryptocurrencies and Shares.
- Account And Fee
FxPro offers three types of accounts to cater the needs of all types of traders. These accounts have their own distinct features with difference in commission and deposits. These three accounts are listed below for you to have a look.
- Live Account: You can start trading with a minimum deposit of $1,000 on over 420 instruments and 6 assets.
- Professional Account: The benefits you get in a professional account are access to higher leverage and negative balance protection.
- VIP Account: This account is an absolute delight for expert traders as you get 30% discount on spreads as well as commissions.
- Security And Customer Support
FxPro are very open to its users in terms of providing guidance in more than 8 languages and help through their 24 hours customer service for 5 days a week. You can reach out to them through Emails, Phonecalls and even via chats. FxPro can be trusted with security as well.
- No commission charged on trading.
- Regulated by top tier authorities.
- Offers fast execution.
- Offers variety of trading instruments over a range of platforms.
- Limited educational resource.
- Charges inactivity fee.