For healthy hair, people look toward biotin tablets usually. Nodoubt biotin is very important for the health of hair, skin, and nails. That is one of the reasons brands use it in their product. Biotin is very important to create keratin that is a healthy protein for hair growth and health. Maybe you are using the best biotin tablets but it is always best to have it from natural sources like meats, avocados, sweet potatoes, dairy products, yeast, eggs, seafoods, nuts, seeds, soy, lentils, peas, and many more. People use a lot of things in their hair but they usually forget some simple and easy methods to ensure the health of hair.
- Cleanliness: People who are facing dandruff issues should clean their head first. Itchy and unhealthy scalp can be caused by hair fall and dandruff. Cleanliness helps your scalp to avoid oil, pollution, dirt, dust, and other unhealthy aspects from your skin and improve hair roots to breath in a fresh and clean environment. Using shampoo is quite helpful in cleaning the scalp. But there are some factors you must keep in mind while cleaning your hair.
- Don’t use extremely hot on chilled water: Using hot water can make your scalp dry. That is one of the major reasons for unhealthy scalp. Rough and dry scalp doesn’t let the hair grow. As the same chilled water can be the cause of your headache. And stops a proper blood circulation which is necessary for hair growth and health.
- Don’t overuse Shampoo: Cleaning your hair with shampoo has several health effects to your hair but if you do it quite often it will not be very helpful. Because if you are using shampoo again and again, you will find that your hair is losing its nourishment very quickly. So, avoid frequent use of shampoo in a day or week.
- Use Eggs: Eggs are great sources of biotin and eating them regularly can also benefit your hair health. But you can use them to condition your hair. If you are having brittle or dry hair, you can use egg whites to your hair and moisturize them. Make a mixture of eggs and apply them to clean and damp hair. Leave it to your hair for at least 20 minutes and after it rinse them with cool water. You will definitely notice the change.
- Baking soda: After you have done shampoo. Mix 3 tbsp of baking soda to water and rinse your hair with shampoo. Take it there for at least 5 minutes and then rinse again with cold water. The process helps you to remove the styling product and excess shampoo on your hair as a residue. You can use lemon juice to your hair after the final rinse and use a towel to dry hair. Best way to get shiny and strong hair.
Along with these simple and effective tips you must not compromise with your hydration. Drink a good amount of water and eat raw fruits and vegetables to get healthy and beautiful hair.