When it comes to attractiveness, the eyes are always the focal point of the face. Although the eyes have the ability to speak, the power of eye makeup can speak louder. The most significant aspect of the artwork is the eyelashes that make up our eyes. At the same time, they define the shape and provide protection to our eyes.That is the reason, in this glamorous world, most women rely on faux mink lashes for the most powerful eye makeup solution.
- Faux mink eyelashes are made up of man-made fiber instead of using wild fur. These are a vegan and animal-cruelty-free alternative that mimics the silky softness of real mink eyelashes. Thanks to the significant advancement in technology, faux mink eyelashes are an excellent way to achieve a natural look that is as fluffy and luxurious as real mink.
- Faux mink lashes curls are permanent, when washing the eyelashes, they will not lose their curls. Real mink eyelashes usually become straight and thin when wet, you need to curl them back to the desired shape with an eye curler. So, the faux lashes give you a hassle-free experience.
- There is no potential risk of allergies. The manufacturer claims that the mink fur used for lash extension is highly disinfected and does not cause allergies. We also prefer to use synthetic materials that are known to not cause user allergies.
- Some faux eyelashes are made of a mixture of natural human hair and synthetic fibers, which creates them extra smooth, fluffy, and natural-looking.
According to the shape of your eyes, you can find the perfect false lashes piece and achieve the desired effect as you always wished. Here is the guidance to choose falsies based on your eye shape.
- Almond-Shaped Eyes: Many eyelash styles are suitable for this eye shape, but the most popular choice is a complete style with evenly spaced eyelashes.
- Round Shaped Eyes: To make round eyes look bigger, you need to lift the upper eyelid, which can be easily done with curled eyelashes.
- Mono-Lidded Eyes: Thinner eyelashes will reduce the clarity of the eyes. Use thicker and fluffy eyelashes.
- Hooded Eyes: If the upper eyelid looks hidden, try a wavy layer of lashes.
- Upturned Eyes: In this case, choose eyelash styles with volume and length on the outer edges to emphasize the value of the eyes.
- Downturned Eyes: In this case, winged eyelashes can achieve a successful lifting effect.
- Close-Set Eyes: To make the eyes look further on, concentrate the solution on the eyelashes at the outer corner of the eye.
- Deep-Set Eyes: In this case, choose long eyelashes for more effective results.
The first time, when you put on false eyelashes, it seems a little daunting. It requires a bit of patience and practice, and it will become easier over time. You will be surprised to find yourself applying them with minimum use of a mirror.
To get started, you need some basic tools such as small scissors or nail clippers, tweezers, curlers, mascara, eyeliner, and a clean mirror. If feasible, use pointed tweezers, as their thin tips are perfect for accurately lifting and removing eyelashes. When you have all the tools you need, just follow the simple steps below.
- First, find a well-lit area and place the mirror on the line of your face and eyes. When you are done, take the eyelash strips out of the package, grab one of the outer ends, and gently fold it back and forth. This allows the eyelashes to better adapt to the shape of the eyelid.
- There are two ways to specify where to start the lashes. One method is to align it with the point where the edge of the iris starts, and the other method is to apply eyeliner from the edge of the nostril to the eye.
- The next move is to determine the correct eyelash size. For this, just place the eyelashes on the eyes and make sure they are not longer than the eyelids. If longer, use scissors to carefully cut off the excess from the inner corner, because the outer corner is quite bulky.
- Before setting extensions, all you need to do is curl your natural eyelashes for the best results. Use only for 30 seconds. Alternatively, you can cover your natural eyelashes with mascara to get a better fit.
- Using the cuticle stick, apply a very thin bead of glue on the lashes strip. If using a tube, put a few drops on your hands or a clean surface, then apply the thinnest layer on the bandage and let it dry for about 30 seconds. The dry glue sticks better on eyelids.
- Start from the middle of the eye, bring the eyelashes as close as possible to the lash line of the upper eyelid. It is up to you to use tweezers or fingers. Next, use your fingers to settle the edges along the lash line. Finally, when you feel that no touch-up is required with an eyeliner, give a complete rest position to eyes to dry glue completely.
- One of the advantages of faux mink lashes is that they can be used many times. How often you reuse these faux lashes depends on how well you care for them.
- To remove lashes, soak a cotton ball into an oil-free makeup remover and wipe gently along the lash line. Eventually, the lashes loosen and fall off. Always remember to start removing from the eye’s outer corner.
- Next, remove the dry glue to clean the eyelashes. Do this very smoothly so as not to tear them off. When they look new again, store them in the eyelash case for next use.
Faux mink eyelashes are man-made fibers, natural-looking and fluffy lashes that simulate natural mink fur. There are several fine-quality mink eyelashes, which look very natural and light. Go buy faux mink eyelashes wholesale from starseed makeup and raise your hand against animal cruelty.