Hair loss problems have been shared amongst women & men these days due to an increasingly unhealthy lifestyle, pollution and stress. Even after using lots of more expensive products and taking hair treatments, a majority of people see zero results in it. The ultimate and unique solution for this without going for costly procedures and the use of harsh chemicals can be to buy curly wigs. The wig is available in varieties of different sizes and shapes, which gives a perfectly natural look. They are completely comfortable to wear and can choose amongst small, big or medium length as per your shape of the face. The density is also essential if you want your hair wig to last long. If you are wondering what density means in wigs, you should do a quick and instant search where you will find some useful articles that explain the importance of choosing the right density for your type of hair. Although to give a natural and best look to your wig, you need to follow some guidelines. The foremost tip is to buy the best quality wig, you can also use the too cheap human hair wigs to make the difference level zero. Wigs with synthetic hair or with insignificant caps will make the difference visible. In the article, we will discuss more unusual factors which will help you to buy the best wig for giving a natural look.
- Selecting the right best wig that compliments your face is the foremost step. The different wigs fit perfectly with different people. It will maximize the suspicion of other people about you wearing a wig. To accurately determine the shape of your face, pull the hairs bundle back while standing in front of the mirror and observe from your hairline towards the chin.
- For the ones with diamond-shaped faces having narrower forehead, pointed chin, and broad face with high cheekbones must choose a great wig. The hairs flattering to the forehead will give some width. They will go for bob cut wigs or shoulder-length to highlight their cheekbones area. This will draw a lot of attention towards them while adding a lot of movements to the hairs.
- People with heart-shaped faces, having a broad forehead and narrow chin must go with the wigs having bangs and fringes. It will help to maximize the width of the forehead while providing a balanced look. The chin portion can be added with lots of volumes, you will also go with feathers that combine multiple layers in your hair. These can be worn from the front face wig, allowing the actual hairline to be visible, simply known as lace front wig.
- The ones with oval face shapes are versatile and can go for long, short, straight, or curly bundles, whereas the round face shape with wide cheeks should go with centre parting.
- People with square-faced structures having a strong jawline, straight chin, and straight hairline must go with shoulder-length or curls to add a lot of layers while enhancing their appearances.
Size plays an important role in improving the size when buying the right hairpiece to ensure that it fits well and avoids slippery conditions. An open or very hard wig can cause discomfort while scarring. Measure the hairline up to the forehead and behind the ears and neck to determine your exact size. The next thing to take care of is the construction of the hat, which sits inside the head without showing it. Poor installation of the hat will not allow the natural shape of the wig, so be sure to buy good quality caps.
If you are looking for something other than the above-mentioned wig, you can also go for traditional wafers. Multiple hairs of synthetic hair form a weft that flows together, which cannot be restored later. All paths are in the same direction without a skull showcase. Numerous hairs give it a natural look, but only slightly longer than a wig. These spaces flow between each other, cooling the head and allowing air to flow. It is suitable for people who need to wear it for a long time and come with attachments such as clip and tape to adjust it. It is more expensive than wigs because of the time-consuming process of tying each stand to the stand and giving a realistic view of the skull.