Bernard Arnault is a French businessman, investor, and art collector who is probably best known as the Chairman And CEO, of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
|Net worth||$144.9 Billion|
|Last Updated:||October 02, 2022|
|Born:||March 05, 1949|
|Height:||1.85m (6ft 1”)|
|Source of Wealth:||LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton|
Bernard Arnault’s Net Worth Over Time
Here is Bernard Arnault’s Net Worth Over Time According to Forbes,
Bernard Arnault’s Companies
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- Colony Capital
- Royal van Lent
How did Bernard Arnault become rich?
Most of Bernard Arnault’s wealth comes from the 97.5% stake in the luxury fashion house Christian Dior.
Also read: Elon Musk Net worth in 2022
- Arnault began his career in 1971, at Ferret-Savinel, and was its president from 1978 to 1984.
- 1987–1989: Co-founding and acquisition of LVMH.
- 1989–2001: LVMH Initial expansion and growth.
- 2011, Arnault announced the acquisition of 50.4% of family-owned shares of the Italian jeweler Bulgari.
- 2011, Arnault invested $641 million in establishing LCapitalAsia.
- 2014, Arnault entered into a joint venture with the Italian fashion brand Marco De Vincenzo and took a 45% stake in the firm.
- 2018, Arnault led the company to record sales of 42.6 billion Euros in 2017.
- 2019, Arnault planned to acquire Tiffany & Co. for approximately US $16.2 billion.
- In 2021, Arnault temporarily became the richest man in the world, surpassing Jeff Bezos with a net worth of 187.3 billion dollars.
Famous Bernard Arnault Quotes
If you control your distribution, you control your image.Bernard Arnault
Luxury goods are the only area in which it is possible to make luxury margins.Bernard Arnault
Affordable luxury – these are two words that don’t go together.Bernard Arnault