- 1. What is this so-called Corona Virus?
- 2. COVID-19 – the coronavirus member that brought the world into its knees.
- 2.1. How bad is it?
- 2.2. Why becoming a gamer for 2 weeks could help you to lower the risk of getting COVID-19?
- 2.3. Get occupied with gaming while you are at home.
What is this so-called Corona Virus?
According to the world health organization, coronaviruses are a large Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
COVID-19 is one of the most recently discovered strains of Coronavirus family, it was first found in late 2019 at Wuhan, China. This virus was not previously identified in humans. It was thought that this was transferred through a bat in a wildlife meat market in Wuhan.
How bad is it?
As of now in Italy alone, one death is reported every 2 minutes because of Corona infection. As of 22nd March 2020, This all adds up to
Why becoming a gamer for 2 weeks could help you to lower the risk of getting COVID-19?
Coronavirus can get transmitted only through human-to-human.
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Can someone spread the virus without being sick?
- People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic (the sickest).
- Some spread might be possible before people show symptoms; there have been reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
Spread from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
The best practice to reduce the rate of transmission of COVID-19 is by isolating yourself from the crowds, Thus making yourself self quarantined.
But studies say that people can’t just stay at home doing nothing.
Get occupied with gaming while you are at home.
Become a gamer for just 2 weeks at least. This will help yourself to be in one place having yourself occupied with gaming. This will help you to cut all the ties with the crowd eventually beating the spreading of COVID 19