Asana Software Vs. Miro Software – Side-by-side comparison
Here will pit Asana against Miro to see which one fits your needs better.
Asana software offers a cloud-based work management solution that helps teams orchestrate their work. The software is designed for teams of all sizes looking to organize and manage projects while improving collaboration. It helps them accomplish more, move faster, and keep everyone on the same page. Around 119,000 paying clients and millions of free setups across the globe rely on Asana to keep their projects on track and within budget.
Asana project management system also helps teams locate risks, stay aligned to goals, and hit project deadlines. You can avail of HR, marketing, design, and engineering solutions within the software’s unified suite. It simplifies work, helps with the development of efficient strategies, and automates time-consuming work processes. Flexibility is one of its most highly appreciated features; you get complete autonomy over your tasks to monitor performance. According to the internet evaluation of Asana, the software is fully integrated and provides a robust suite of work management solutions that most of its users find useful and intuitive.
Overall, the software supports all critical project management activities by helping teams streamline and organize their processes. Its collaborative features also help simplify task assignments and boost teamwork. Book the Asana demo if you want to learn more about these functionalities.
Overview of benefits:
- Collaboration among teams is crucial for every business, and Asana software makes it a breeze for project managers. They can coordinate tasks across team members, track their performance, and ensure that your product gets launched on time. Every team member can access the shared dashboard, which makes it even simpler for them to exchange suggestions, information, and opinions.
- Project managers can easily structure workflows using Asana to keep track of all their initiatives at a company level. The software also supports employee onboarding, work requests, and company goals.
- Another benefit that users appreciate is the Timeline view function. It’s simpler to use and helps visualize tasks so that everyone remains on the same page. The timeline can be adjusted to fit your project’s aims and outcomes.
The free version of Asana software supports a team of 15 members only and gives users access to basic features. This option is viable for startups and small teams. A premium version is offered for large businesses that require more advanced features. The Asana pricing plan for the premium version is set at $7.50 per user per month.
Miro software offers an online collaborative platform that helps small to midsize businesses move work forward swiftly. From planning to managing and executing agile workflows, the software covers it all. Over 25,000,000 business owners, agile coaches, design thinkers, and project managers all over the world rely on Miro to submit their best work.
The PM platform features a digital whiteboard that is designed to facilitate users with research, ideation, user story maps, building customer journeys, and multiple other collaborative activities. Miro’s whiteboard toolkit allows users to design schemes and mockups, note down ideas, and leave feedback on staff’s input. In addition to this, users can create boards using preloaded templates and easily convert them into a presentation or save them as a PDF. The project management software also includes wireframes, an integrated library of icons, and other content. Users can upload images, documents, and files from their computer or Google Drive.
Overview of benefits:
- Miro project management software allows you to organize your tasks using schemes, backgrounds, and frameworks. The solution will even help you in determining the color and feel of your projects.
- The internet evaluations of the software confirm that its mind mapping feature helps businesses map complex processes, collaborate on devices & procedures, and plan projects. Project managers can easily analyze layouts and keep track of all of their to-do lists. Brainstorming, Gantt charts and empathy mapping are among the functionalities supported by the system.
- Miro software offers a good deal of benefits for teams that work in a remote setting. The software’s task management configurable workflow functionality supports businesses with remote workflows. Virtual workers can rely on this solution to hold virtual briefings, proper work planning meetings, and commentaries.
It’s free to start with limited features. Miro’s pricing for the basic plan starts at $8.0 per user per month. The software offers 4 different pricing plans:
- The Team plan at $8.00 per user per month.
- The Consultant plan at $12.00 per user per month.
- The Business plan at $16.00 per user per month.
- The enterprise pricing plan is not disclosed.
Asana and Miro are two exceptionally great project management tools. Both have positive online reviews and maintain a leading position in the market. Asana is an ideal choice for businesses and product teams looking to plan and prioritize projects in a flexible and productive manner. Miro is used by small to midsize businesses to boost team collaboration. You know the specific requirements of your business, and that will be the driving force for picking the right solution. However, we highly recommend that you try out product demos and consider Asana software Vs. Miro specifications before finalizing any product.