I’ve used fiverr to hire out 100+ jobs of the past years, and I wanted to share with you some things I’ve learned.
- Ensure Fiverr is the best choice for outsourcing your job. Fiverr is generally most suitable for one-time jobs, and not ongoing work.
- Be extremely detailed with your job request specifications. Since many freelancers on Fiverr are international, there may be a language barrier. I recommend using detailed screenshots highlighting/circling parts to clarify what you mean to the seller.
- Send out job requests in bulk to 5-10 top sellers in your niche. I like to copy/paste my detailed specifications and send them out to many sellers all at once.
- When choosing gigs, definitely consider their average rating and amount of reviews. However, I also recommend picking a few smaller sellers to reach out to as well, because sometimes they will complete the job for a lower price in order to grow their review count.
- Don’t be scared to ask for revisions. Buyers have the power and make sure you are satisfied with the product before releasing payment.
I hope this information helps some of you. Here is a video that goes into these 5 things in more detail (screenshots, gigs to avoid, etc):